HERING WRITES HISTORY
A great idea from August Hering, …
… who established his factory for steam power plants and steam superheaters in Nuremberg-Herrnhütte in 1884, thereby laying the foundation stone as market leader in custom heat exchangers.
Since the early 1990s, Hering AG headquarters, including management, development, and production, is located in Gunzenhausen in Bavaria and profits from the fertile ground provided by the midsize company structures to promote consistent and continuous growth in competence and innovation.
Under the umbrella of the BAVARIA Industries Group AG, Hering AG is currently a globally recognized specialist for specific thermal transfer applications and produces custom heat exchangers for international markets.
Milestones in our successful history
- 1884: August Hering establishes the company
- 1917: Restructuring into a corporation
- 1938: Establishment of subsidiary plants in Neustadt/Sachsen and Gunzenhausen
- 1991: Construction of the current headquarters in Gunzenhausen
- 1998: First certification in compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001
- 2002: First ASME certification
- 2003: Acquisition by BAVARIA Industries Group AG
- 2010: Introduction of 3D design system
- 2012: Market expansion in North America
- 2016: Adjustment to the new quality management standard (EN ISO 9001:2015)
- 2017: Working in collaboration with our affiliated company Deller GmbH
- 2019: Market expansion in the STAN countries